|GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF A TEMPORARY ELECTRICAL SUPPLY
1) The Electricity supply is derived from generator(s) providing 230 volts single phase 50 HZ
2) The Electricity Supply, Cabling and Distribution is supplied ON HIRE in a temporary form within a green field site.
At all times Personal Safety and the safety of others will be treated as the priority during the construction, consumption and final removal of the whole Electricity Distribution Supply. All Exhibitors will be held responsible for any materials which are damaged or missing at the end of the show. It is the responsibility of the Exhibitor to ensure that hire equipment is returned in Good Order
3) Sizing of cables and distribution equipment is based upon the power requirement stated on the electricity supply booking form submitted by each potential customer. For this reason, once each application has been accepted, no additional load shall be permitted on the installation without prior consent of the contractors and only when potential capacity is available.
4) Internal wiring of Trade Stands is not included in the connection charge. Our engineers
are able to undertake these works on request and all work will be subject to a separate cost and
invoice. Lighting will be attached to the centre or cross span of a suitable non lined structure.
5) Trade Stands undertaking their own internal wiring must inform the organiser before the event and a completion certificate for this work must be produced and a copy lodged at the organiser / stewards office. The Trade Stand shall be responsible for conforming to BS 7909:2011 Code of Practice for Temporary Electrical Systems for Entertainment and related purposes. All relevant Health & Safety requirements, Electrical Test and completion certification must be issued prior to energising the supply. The installation shall be confined to the Trade Stand / Space where each supply is terminated.
6) There shall be no interference with the electrical installation once connected to each trade stand. Exhibitors may not share, with other trade stands, or make multiple connections. Only the approved contractor's electrical engineers will be authorised access to the installation.
7) Every effort will be made to provide an uninterrupted power supply. However, no liability will be accepted by the organiser or the contractor for consequential loss or damage due to power failure.
8) Anti - Surge Protection: Computer equipment , Computer programmed and electronically controlled equipment may be affected by generator voltage variations / fluctuations / spikes. Neither the organiser or the contractor will be liable for any damage to electronic or computer equipment failures / damage.
9) Generators will be operational from 1200 hrs on the day prior to the event until 20.00 hrs on the
Final day of the event Every effort will be made to ensure Trade Stands have electricity from this time.
10) Completion of electricity supply booking form does not bind the organiser or the contractor to offer a supply. A repayment will be made if it is not possible to provide electricity supply.
11) Equipment or appliances connected to the 13 amp socket outlets must be safe, in good condition and designed for the purpose intended. Only 1 No suitable 13 amp rated multi way socket with a maximum of 1 metre of flexible cable shall be connected to a 13 amp socket outlet.
12) Payment for the supply of electricity will be required with the electricity supply booking form no later than the date stated on the booking form. Applications received late or without full payment will not guarantee connection of electricity and may be subject to the surcharge shown.
13) Failure to comply with the above conditions may, at the organiser's discretion, cause the supply of electricity to be withdrawn.